3 ways to get back scammed btc / other payments mode from scammer
How to recover your money after being scammed
- Take a screenshot of the conversation you had with the online vendor on social media (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).
- Copy out the full name and account details of the vendor who scammed you.
- If you made the transfer via your mobile app or SMS, go to your transaction history and copy out the “Transaction ID Number” of that transaction.
- All banks have a team in charge of online fraud. Send an email to your bank’s E-fraud team as well as the online scammer’s bank, with proof of the transactions and forward a copy of the mail to YOUR BANK OR CUSTOMER FRAUD DESK. This will help the bank to place the scammers account on hold.
- With this, the scammer will not be able to carry out any transaction until they visit the bank.
- If you don’t have their email address, you can walk into your bank or the scammer’s bank, and speak to the customer service in charge of fraud to file a complaint.
- Your bank will direct you on the steps to recover your money.
- Report to the police and also speak to a lawyer to file an expert court order. With a court order, the bank will release the information of your scammer to the police to help track them and recover your money. IF ALREADY TRIED THESE AND NONE WORKED, WE OFFER A GREAT ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR YOU, WHICH IS THE SECOND AND THIRD METHOD OR WAYS TO RETRIEVE BACK YOUR LOST MONEY FROM SCAM.. CONTACT US THROUGH BELOW MESSAGE ICON OR PHONE TEXT +1412-879-0540
you can also text us on WhatsApp for quick response